39 Parkview Dr, LITTLE MOUNTAIN QLD 4551Under Offer
Sophisticated, Modern, Spacious
House - LITTLE MOUNTAIN QLD
Built in 2015 and immaculately presented with stunning street appeal, this sophisticated family home with lots of stylish living and entertaining space exemplifies the modern lifestyle.
Offering the ease of single-level living, this home comprises an open plan living, dining, and kitchen area, a separate lounge, and four good-sized bedrooms with built-in robes serviced by a central full family bathroom with a separate toilet. The fourth bedroom has a built-in desk making it an ideal room for a study or home office space. Parents will love the segregated and private main bedroom, complete with a walk-in robe and ensuite with double vanity, perfect for those busy mornings.
Only seven years old, this home showcases a contemporary style and attention to detail with bespoke feature walls and storage, stone benchtops in the kitchen, bathrooms and butler’s pantry, timber look floors, modern feature lighting, and timber-framed sliding doors to the alfresco.
The designer kitchen is an entertainer’s delight with a gourmet 900mm gas cooktop, dishwasher, butler’s pantry, and huge centre island for family and friends to gather around and chat while meals are being prepared.
Rising energy prices are not a problem with 5KW rooftop solar panels and solar hot water already installed. Other features include a double lock-up garage, additional shaded off-street parking in the driveway, a laundry room with yard access, window furnishings, and ceiling fans throughout.
Step out from the living area to the covered alfresco that has been extended to give you plenty of room for entertaining. Alfresco dining is a breeze with easy access to the kitchen, and after the meal is done, lounge with friends and share laughs while enjoying a cool drink or gather around the fire pit in the backyard. There’s space for the kids as well, with a fully fenced grassy yard that has been beautifully landscaped and framed with screening bamboo for shade and privacy.
Enjoying a leafy outlook directly opposite a nature reserve, this home is within walking distance or a short bike ride to the local IGA, pharmacy, and bakery for your everyday shopping needs. Parklands marketplace and Currimundi Marketplace are also only a few minutes drive away. Ideal for families, childcare, primary and secondary schools are all close, while Caloundra CBD, the Kawana Hospital precinct and sunny coast beaches are ten minutes away. Easy access to the Bruce highway facilitates smooth connectivity to all coastal locations as well as Brisbane.
This stunning modern home is well-located in a leafy Little Mountain locale and is sure to appeal to families looking to live the laid-back Sunshine Coast lifestyle in style. First in will be best addressed, so book your inspection today.
– Seven-year-old, spacious, contemporary family home
– Plenty of stylish & relaxed entertaining & living space
– Open plan living, dining, kitchen + separate lounge
– Extended covered outdoor entertaining area + deck
– 4 beds with BIR + 2 baths + separate WC + laundry
– 4th bed with built-in desk, use as a study/home office
– Main bed with walk-in robe & ensuite with double vanity
– Fully equipped kitchen: butler’s pantry, 900 gas cooktop
– Stone benchtops throughout; bespoke feature walls
– 5KW solar panels + solar hot water + ceiling fans + blinds
– Double lock-up garage + shaded off-street parking in drive
– Fully fenced, grassy yard + landscaped gardens + fire pit
– Opposite nature reserve; 10 mins drive to beaches, Lake
– Walk to IGA & pharmacy, short drive to shops & schools
– Short drive to Caloundra CBD, hospital precinct, Kawana
– Modern family living in sought-after Sunny Coast pocket
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 450 m²
- 2 Garage